- Children who are between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years not enrolled in Kindergarten are eligible to enroll in TLC Foundation Station.
- Spaces are filled on a first come-first served basis, according to the date of enrollment. If our class is filled when a parent calls, the child’s name will be put on the waiting list and we will contact parents to fill vacancies as they occur.
- Vacancies will be filled from the waiting list, if there is one, according to the above procedures.
No child will be denied enrollment on the basis of his/her race or religion. We do retain the right to deny enrollment if all of our spots for a particular child’s age group are filled. We do not make it a policy to deny enrollment on the basis of a child with special needs. However, if after talking with the parents of such child, we realize we don’t have the training, equipment or facilities to handle the needs of a specific child, we reserve the right to not to proceed with the enrollment.
TLC Foundation Station will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Drop-off and Pick-up Policy
The person bringing a child to the center or picking him/her up, must sign in and out the kid using our Brightwheel station located in the lobby or on the sign-in sheet is the system is not available. If we are unfamiliar with you, then you will need identification to pick your child up.
The emergency information on the application has the names of people designated by the parent(s) as able to pick-up a child. The parent must notify the teacher in writing prior to pick-up, if the person is not listed on the authorized list.
For more detailed information on these and other policies, please download our Parent Handbook by clicking here.